Vintage Dinner Plate- English Garden Platinum Pattern, Japan
1 in stock
- Pattern: English Garden Platinum (Discontinued)
- Made in Japan
- Vintage: 1960's, discontinued circa 1968
- Details: This is beautiful Fine China made in Japan. The pattern is called English Garden and it has beautiful blue flowers with small pink flowers and gray leaves. Platinum rim and other accents also in platinum. This pattern is beautiful in it's simplicity and soft colors. Will be an enhancement to many table settings or for those who love to mix and match patterns, we could see it with blue, gray or pink dishes or glassware. We have the matching Serving Bowl and we think this plate would make an excellent underplate for that bowl, see pictures. If you are collecting the English Garden pattern, hopefully this will be the perfect addition or be the missing piece that will complete your set. We also have the Gravy Boat, Creamer, Fruit/Dessert bowls, Serving Bowl and Bread and Butter Plates. Please search our site for English Garden if interested.
- Material: Fine China/Porcelain
- Dimensions: 10.25 inches in Diameter
- Condition: Vintage - Used. Excellent condition, no chips, scratches or crazing. There is a tiny black mark on the underside of this plate, it's not a chip, just a mark, just wanted you to be aware. PLEASE SEE PICTURES. Please remember these are VINTAGE and ANTIQUE items, they are NOT new. Every effort has been made to show scratches, wear and tear and imperfections. Refunds will not be given unless there’s gross misrepresentation of condition.
- Shipping is included on every order with some exceptions. See FAQ's for exceptions.