- Pattern: Poinsettia or CUV69
- Made in Brooklyn, New York, USA by Culver LTD
- Vintage from 1980's - 1990's
- Details: These gorgeous 22 carat gold, mad-men style glasses feature a gorgeously detailed Poinsettia flower with bright green leaves. The Christmas flower is between two gold bands, one on top and one on the bottom. There is no gold rim on this glass. The glass is marked with the Culver block print lettering and the copyright symbol. The flower is on both front and back of the glass and would make a stunning addition to any bar or just as beautiful on a bar cart. Perfect for the holidays!! We have a set of 4 available.
- Materials: Glass and 22K Gold
- Dimensions: 4 and 1/8 inches Tall and 3 and 1/4 inches in Diameter
- Condition: Vintage - Used. Excellent Condition. The gold is worn on one side of the gold band, please see pictures, otherwise, these are in excellent condition, there are no scratches, chips, cracks or other imperfections. Please remember these are VINTAGE and ANTIQUE items, they are NOT new. Every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and tear and imperfections. Refunds will not be given unless there’s gross misrepresentation of condition.
- Shipping is included on every order with some exceptions. See FAQ's for exceptions.
Culver glass from the 1940’s through the 1950's are marked with a script Culver name. The Culver mark changed to block lettering in the late 1960’s through the 1970’s. Culver glass after the 1970's are typically unmarked because the company changed to paper labels attached to the glass. Late 1980's though 1990's - Paper/Foil Label and/or Culver in curved block print with copyright symbol.