- Culver Gold Sandhill Crane Design
- Made in Brooklyn, New York, USA by Culver LTD
- Vintage from 1960's. *See Additional Information on how to date Culver Glassware.
- Details: These gorgeous mid-century 22 carat gold embossed glasses feature gold cranes among white reeds/cattails. The glass is marked with the Culver block print lettering. The pattern is all around the glass and would make a stunning addition to any bar or just as beautiful on a bar cart. We have a set of 4 available, please let us know through Contact Us if you're interested in the set, lower pricing is available.
- Materials: Glass and 22K Gold
- Dimensions: 4 inches Tall and 3 inches Wide and hold 8 oz.
- Condition: Vintage - Used. Very Good Condition. There is slight gold worn off on a small part of the bills but only on some of the birds, (SEE PICTURES). The gold band around the top is in pristine condition, no wear. Otherwise, there are no scratches, chips, cracks or other imperfections visible. Please remember these are VINTAGE and ANTIQUE items, they are NOT new. Every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and tear and imperfections. Refunds will not be given unless there’s gross misrepresentation of condition.
- Shipping is included on every order with some exceptions. See FAQ's for exceptions.
* Culver glass from the 1940’s through the 1950's are signed with a script Culver. The Culver mark changed to block lettering in the late 1960’s through the 1970’s. Culver glass after the 1970's are typically unmarked today because the company changed to paper labels attached to the glass.