- Made in France
- Vintage: circa 1930's - 1950's
- Details: This is a very nice old label for a french red wine. It shows a countryside chateau on a vineyard and on the bottom right a wine barrel with the French flag. It reads: "Vin De Bordeaux, Château LA TOURELLE, Vin Rouge". This is a very nice chromolithograph, (Chromolithography is a unique method for making multi-color prints). Chromolithography became the most successful of several methods of color printing developed by the 19th century. The label has beautiful gilding which we tried to show in the pictures. Guaranteed Genuine/Original. Really nice unused condition, suitable for framing, and recommended to maintain this condition. Great for collectors or framed as bar or rec-room decor.
- Material: Paper
- Dimensions: 4.75 inches Long by 3.5 inches Wide
- Condition: Vintage - Unused (Guaranteed Original), Excellent Condition. These are original, old stock items, never been used, mint condition (NOS). Please remember these are VINTAGE and ANTIQUE items. Every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and tear and imperfections. Refunds will not be given unless there’s gross misrepresentation of condition.
- Shipping is included on every order with some exceptions. See FAQ's for exceptions. Label will ship in bubble mailer/envelope.