- Made in: Taiwan
- Vintage: mid 1970's- 1980's*
- Details: This is such an adorable little bunny rabbit! It is ceramic and looks hand-painted. It is designed to be filled with cotton balls from the bottom so they can be dispensed from its little cottontail, but we think it is so cute, it can be used as decor in a baby's room, a child's room, in a bathroom or even as Easter decor! This bunny is delightfully well done from the look in her eyes (we think it's a "she" because of the long lashes), the cute little pink nose, rosy cheeks and smile, and she's covered in embossed pink flowers with yellow centers and green leaves. She even has little pink feet. All covered in a high shine glaze. There's a gold sticker which reads: "Made in Taiwan Republic of China".
- Material: Ceramic
- Dimensions: Approx 4.0 inches Tall (to the tip of the ears), 5.0 inches Long and approx 3.0 inches Wide at its widest point.
- Condition: Vintage - Used. Excellent condition. No cracks, chips, scratches, crazing or discoloration. Please remember these are VINTAGE and ANTIQUE items, they are NOT new. Every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and tear and imperfections. Refunds will not be given unless there’s gross misrepresentation of condition.
- Shipping is included on every order with some exceptions. See FAQ's for exceptions.
*After some research we narrowed down the date of this piece to between mid 1970's to 1980's. Some of our research came from the "Made in" labeling guidelines which states items marked Made in Taiwan are primarily from 1970's to 1980's.