- Pattern: Daisy and Button by Lancaster (Anchor Hocking)
- Made in: Lancaster, Ohio, USA
- Vintage circa 1950's
- Details: Absolutely gorgeous snack plate set in a antique gold / amber glass. The glass is very heavy, especially the plate which has a small ridge just high enough for the cup to settle into. This is also known as the Triangle Amber pattern from Anchor Hocking, (that is now discontinued), and looks just like the Fenton "Daisy and Button" (1937-1939) pattern, however, this antique gold color was sold by Anchor Hocking using the "Lancaster" name (we have seen the box printed as such). Anchor Hocking acquired Lancaster Glass Co in 1924 and continued to use the Lancaster name well into the 1960's. To add to the confusion, many different glass manufacturers sold the Daisy and Button pattern, I believe was original to Fenton but also manufactured by Bryce, Duncan & Sons, Gillinder & Sons, Anchor Hocking and Indiana Glass Co. to name a few). This is a very heavy set, our price includes the shipping costs which will be a bit high on these, not only because the glass is heavy but it will need a lot of wrapping for protection of all 12 pieces.
- Material: Glass
- Dimensions: Plate is 9 inches at the widest point. Cup is 2.25 inches Tall with a 3.5 inch diameter. Measures 4.5 inches wide including handle.
- Condition: Vintage - Used. Excellent Condition. There are no scratches, chips, or any other defects on this set. Please remember these are VINTAGE and ANTIQUE items, they are NOT new. Every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and tear and imperfections. Refunds will not be given unless there’s gross misrepresentation of condition.
- Shipping is included on every order with some exceptions. See FAQ's for exceptions.