Vintage Anchor Hocking Pitcher – Fairfield Amber Pattern
1 in stock
- Pattern: Fairfield Amber (Discontinued)
- Made in USA by Anchor Hocking
- Vintage: 1972 - 1977
- Details: This is a beautiful, pressed amber glass pitcher, holds 36 oz. and it is heavy. It has the long lines of the Fairfield pattern and a starburst on the base. Anchor Hocking manufactured this pattern from 1972 to 1977. The pitcher looks very retro, mid-century modern, but it can also be added to a more traditional setting. Would look great outside at a barbecue or picnic setting as the amber glass reflects light very nicely, also fabulous for a fall table setting or as a vase for flowers. This pitcher is quite heavy and the price reflects some of the shipping charges we incur. We have many other items in the Fairfield pattern. Please feel free to browse the site for "Fairfield".
- Material: Glass
- Dimensions: 8 inches tall. It has a 5 inch diameter opening, not including pouring spout. From pouring spout to handle it is 7.75 inches wide.
- Condition: Vintage - Used. Excellent Condition. There are no scratches, chips, or any other defect on this pitcher. Please remember these are VINTAGE and ANTIQUE items, they are NOT new. Every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and tear and imperfections. Refunds will not be given unless there’s gross misrepresentation of condition.
- Shipping is included on every order with some exceptions. See FAQ's for exceptions.