- Pattern: Nautilus
- Made in Aichi, Japan by Aderia Glass
- Vintage: 1980's
- Details: This is a gorgeous large glass tray by Aderia Glass in their Nautilus pattern which consists of large frosted shell shapes embossed on the tray. The tray has a rope like edging detail all around the rim which gives it an even more nautical look and feel. This piece would look stunning on any table or buffet. Wonderful for outdoor dining by the seaside or poolside.
- Material: Glass
- Dimensions: 14 inches in Diameter
- Condition: Used, Excellent Condition. There are no chips or scratches except for normal wear. Please remember these used items, they are NOT new. Every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and tear and imperfections. Refunds will not be given unless there’s gross misrepresentation of condition.
- Shipping is included on every order with some exceptions. See FAQ's for exceptions.
ADERIA is a glass tableware brand from Ishizuka Glass Co., Ltd. Aderia was established in 1961 by Ishizuka Glass when they expanded into the tableware business. It is imported to the US by WP&G importers.