Vincennes Pattern Gravy Boat by Cristal D’Arques-Durand
1 in stock
- Pattern: Vincennes (Discontinued)
- Made in Arques, France by Arc International
- 1998 - 2017
- This is not a vintage item but we found it so lovely that decided to bring it to you. The Vincennes pattern originated in 1998 and may still be produced, however, I did not find any major /department stores carrying this gravy boat.
- Details: Gorgeous, very intricate pattern that has cut stars, and what look like comets as well as a fan design. The border is scalloped and the fans form ridges on the top. It is strikingly elegant, catches the light from many angles due to its faceted cut pattern. The handle is rather plain but does have a bit of design. This is an excellent piece for households concerned about lead in our drinkware and tableware (see below "Material"). It is a heavy piece that would enhance most table settings.
- Material: Diamax Glass. This is a technical glass material launched by Arc International in 2010, Diamax is used solely for all products under the Cristal d'Arques brand. Contrarily to crystal, Diamax doesn't include any lead, thus doesn't reproduce the sound of crystal, but does deliver high transparency and catches the light beautifully, like leaded crystal.
- Dimensions: 7.25 inches Long, 4 inches Wide (at its widest point) and 2.75 inches Tall
- Condition: Used Excellent Condition. There are no scratches, chips or other defects on this piece. Please remember these used items, they are NOT new. Every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and tear and imperfections. Refunds will not be given unless there’s gross misrepresentation of condition.
- Shipping is included on every order with some exceptions. See FAQ's for exceptions.
||7.25 × 4.0 × 2.75 in