Home / Sets / Drinkware / Mugs, “Dream Rose” by Town House China, Stoneware, Set of 4
Stoneware Coffee Mugs, Dream Rose Pattern by Town House China – Set of 4
1 in stock
- Pattern: Dream Rose (Discontinued)
- Made in Japan
- Vintage: 1970's - 1980's
- Details: This is such a pretty set of mugs, not only because of the pink florals but the shape and design of the mug, is very special. The colors are a peachy-pink flower with black pistils and yellow centers, all surrounded by little white daisies and brown leaves. The floral design is only on one side, and it's between two bands of a beautifully cut design that extends all along the top and bottom of the mug. There are brown accents along the rim as well as on the handle. To us they look like a mix of early American, with country and shabby chic all mixed together. This pattern is part of a set of dinnerware including plates, cups, bowls, etc. but they look great on their own as well.
- Materials: Stoneware
- Dimensions: Each mug is: 3.75 inches Tall, top opening is 3.0 inches in Diameter. It is approx 5.0 inches Wide including handle.
- Condition: Vintage-Used. Excellent Condition. There are no cracks, chips, or visible scratches on any of these mugs. Please remember these are USED items, they are NOT new. Every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and imperfections. Refunds will not be given unless there’s gross misrepresentation of condition.
- Shipping is included on every order with some exceptions. See FAQ's for exceptions.