- Pattern: Delicious (Discontinued)
- Not Vintage: 2003 - 2010
- Details: This is one of Pfaltzgraff's most extensive pattern collections. They included the typical plates, cups and bowls, but this line also had stemware, oil cruets, a candle wax burner, thermos, tea kettle, corn holders, stock pots, mixing bowls, and even linens like placements and cloth napkins. Possibly, if you used it in the kitchen, this line offered it. No wonder, it is absolutely beautiful and with the popularity of country and farmhouse decor, this Delicious line fit right in. All the pieces have the very pretty red/dark pink gingham pattern and tiny red flowers, the milk bottle goes a step beyond offering delicious looking apples, butterflies and apple blossoms. Coming from Pfaltzgraff, you know these are high quality, glazed porcelain items. We have seen this salt and pepper set sell for over $33 dollars plus shipping charges, our prices include shipping. If you're the owner of this collection and have been wanting to add or replace pieces, we hope these bring you great joy. We also have the matching Milk Bottle if you're interested. If you are looking to add to your kitchen decor, these are just wonderful. Would look great on any Summer table, picnic or outdoor gathering. Perfect for farmhouse and country style. We bet someone could make them work in a Country Christmas setting too!
- Material: Porcelain
- Dimensions: Salt and Pepper: 3.5 inches Tall and approx 2.5 inches in Diameter (at its widest point).
- Condition: Used. Excellent Condition. There are no chips, scratches or any other imperfections on either of these pieces. However, the salt shaker is missing the rubber stopper. Please remember these are USED items, they are NOT new. Every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and tear and imperfections. Refunds will not be given unless there’s gross misrepresentation of condition.
- Shipping is included on every order with some exceptions. See FAQ's for exceptions.