- Pattern: Snowman #39118 (Discontinued)
- Made by: Thomson Pottery
- Not Vintage: 1999 – 2006
- Details: A really cute set of four ceramic salad plates that's sure to cheer your winter table. Although they are not vintage (almost), we felt they were very nice and you would enjoy them. The plates depict the cutest snowman standing in a snowy field wearing a red hat, mittens and striped scarf. Over his shoulder are ice skates as if he's getting ready to go enjoy the ice. In the background are pine trees and the night sky with heavy snowfall coming down. The plates are stamped in the back: "Thomson Pottery China". Salad plates are one of the easiest ways to change a table setting. These would look great on top of white, blue or even Christmas green plates, this would change your everyday plates into more a festive setting for the holidays. Could also be used alone for a light lunch or as larger dessert plates. These plates are heavy, pricing reflects some of the shipping fees we incur.
- Materials: Ceramic
- Dimension: 7.5 inches in Diameter
- Condition: Vintage - Used. Excellent Condition. There are no cracks, chips, or scratches. Please remember these are VINTAGE and ANTIQUE items, they are NOT new. Every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and imperfections. Refunds will not be given unless there’s gross misrepresentation of condition.
- Shipping is included on every order with some exceptions. See FAQ's for exceptions.
Thomson Pottery is manufactured in China by C.C.A. International, Inc., a company established in 1983 and based in Newark, NJ. The company's president, Hung Lam, is well known throughout the dinnerware industry in China for his decades of experience. His reputation for expertise in dinnerware manufacturing is well recognized by suppliers in China enabling his company to offer the very best quality. C.C.A. is also involved with manufacturing, exporting and importing its Thompson Pottery dinnerware, as well as for the complete product development, including pattern and package design. C.C.A. works closely with freelance designers from the USA, United Kingdom, France, Italy and China to develop new patterns produced exclusively for the Thompson Pottery name, enabling the company to offer diversified designs to suit the needs of customer throughout the world. They are still in business and launch new designs regularly.