- Pattern: Red Dragon (Discontinued)
- Made in Bavaria, West Germany by Schwarzenhammer
- Vintage: circa 1955
- Details: A fine porcelain Saucer or Dipping Small Plate. The pattern has a large red dragon in the center, the border is beautifully scrolled with oriental patterns. The plate is stamped on the back with the Schwarzenhammer shield and is stamped "West Germany". Being sold in a set of 4.
- Materials: Porcelain
- Dimension: Approx 4.5 inches in Diameter
- Condition: Vintage - Used. Excellent Condition. There are no chips, cracks or scratches. Please remember these are VINTAGE and ANTIQUE items, they are NOT new. Every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and imperfections. Refunds will not be given unless there’s gross misrepresentation of condition.
- Shipping is included on every order with some exceptions. See FAQ's for exceptions.
Very little is known about this porcelain maker. We know they were founded in in 1905 by Christoph Schumann and his father-in-law Karl August Schreider, a wealthy land owner. The company made quality porcelain and grew quickly, by 1913 they already had 150 employees. Not much else is known except they filed bankruptcy in 1984.