RARE -Vintage Hammersley & Co. Cup and Saucer Set – Bamboo Pattern
1 in stock
- Pattern: Bamboo - Floral/Black
- Made in England by Hammersley & Co.
- Vintage: 1930's
- Details: This is a very hard to find bone china teacup with matching saucer. It has a chinoiserie black floral pattern where flowers and stems are outlined by bamboo stalks. The saucer is not flat, but rather bowl-like with a raised edge. Both the saucer and the cup have a gold rim and gold detail on the handle. The handle is quite unique, more square than traditional cups of this time, very "art deco" looking. A lovely set, a very unique find for the tea cup collector, as a Mother's Day or Christmas gift, for a beautiful Spring luncheon, Tea Party or for a Bridal Shower gift, or of course for your favorite tea lover or you!
- Materials: Fine Bone China
- Dimension: Saucer is 5.5 inches in Diameter and 1.0 inches Tall. The cup is 3.25 inches in Diameter (at its widest point) and is 2.25 inches Tall
- Condition: Vintage - Used. Excellent Condition. There are no cracks, chips, or scratches on this piece. The gold rims are all in excellent condition. Please remember these are VINTAGE and ANTIQUE items, they are NOT new. Every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and imperfections. Refunds will not be given unless there’s gross misrepresentation of condition.
- Shipping is included on every order with some exceptions. See FAQ's for exceptions.