- Pattern: 20th Century Baroque
- Made in: New York, USA By Godinger Silver Co
- Not vintage, 1990
- Details: This is a pair of heavy, very ornate silver plated candle holders. The pattern is varied with scrolls, flowers, shells and grapes on the stem, foot as well as around the rim. The look is elegant, but I could see these fit very well in a shabby chic decor as well as more traditional decor. They come apart for easy cleaning and have a felt covered bottom to protect your furniture. Perfect for taper candles, a great addition to your home's decor.
- Materials: Silver plate
- Dimensions: 8.25 inches Tall and 4.0 inches wide (at Base at its widest point).
- Condition: Excellent Condition. There are no chips, scratches, cracks or any other defects on these candle holders. Please remember these are used items, they are NOT new. Every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and tear and imperfections. Refunds will not be given unless there’s gross misrepresentation of condition.
- Shipping is included on every order with some exceptions. See FAQ's for exceptions.
Godinger Silver Company was founded in 1973 by Arnold Godinger and William Lefkowitz of New York and it is still family owned today. They offer high quality giftware pieces in silver plate, crystal, stainless, and alternative metals. They are one of the most successful manufacturers of giftware in the world today. Interesting fact about this pattern, Godinger ran into a bit of legal trouble in July of 1990 when they introduced this 20th CENTURY BAROQUE pattern. Wallace, a Delaware corporation, had been selling its GRANDE BAROQUE pattern since 1941 and had a problem with Godinger using a similar name and design. I believe the courts ruled in favor of Godinger as Wallace could not own the name "Baroque", and although the designs were somewhat similar, because they were both trying to emulate the baroque style, there were still noticeable differences.