- Pattern: Southern Garden (Discontinued)
- Made in Germany
- Not Vintage: 1993 - 2003
- Details: This is a gorgeous vase, not only the pattern but the shape is absolutely lovely. We only consider "vintage items" as anything over 30 years old, this piece is not vintage but it's so lovely we decided to bring it to you. The label is long gone but it used to have a black and gold label that stated this was 24% lead crystal made in Germany. The bottom is clear with a nice cut pattern that catches light beautifully. The top border is frosted and has cut flowers and leaves with a scalloped edge. It has a sunburst design on the bottom.
- Material: 24% Lead Crystal
- Dimensions: 6.5 inches Tall. The top opening 4.25 inches Wide at its widest point, 2.75 inches at its narrowest point. the base is 3 inches Long by 3 inches Wide.
- Condition: Used. Excellent condition. There are no chips, cracks, or scratches. Please remember these are VINTAGE and ANTIQUE items, they are NOT new. Every effort has been made to show scratches, wear and tear and imperfections. Refunds will not be given unless there’s gross misrepresentation of condition.
- Shipping is included on every order with some exceptions. See FAQ's for exceptions.
Oneida is a very well known American manufacturer of tableware, flatware, crystal, silverplate, stainless steel and decor wares . They have locations in the USA, Canada, Latin America, Europe, and Asia. Oneida has been around a very long time, they were founded in the late-nineteenth century in Oneida, New York and have a very extensive and unusual beginnings. They have been through good times and very hard times, including filing bankruptcy in 2006. However, through many mergers, acquisitions, buyouts and plant closings, they managed to stay in business. In 2011 Oneida Limited was acquired by Monomoy Capital Partners a venture capital firm that the following year merged Oneida with Anchor Hocking and created EveryWare Global. EveryWare Global was renamed The Oneida Group in 2017. Today they manufacture both consumer goods with brands such as: Oneida, Westminster and Stanley Rogers, as well as those for the food service industry which include: Schonwald, Sant'Andrea, Oneida, and Buffalo.