Mockingbird Christmas Ornament, Danbury Mint “Songbird” Ornament Collection
1 in stock
- Pattern: Mockingbird
- Made by: Danbury Mint
- Not Vintage: 2004
- Details: This is a very popular collection started by Danbury Mint in 2004 and some birds may still be available today but the majority have been discontinued/out of stock. Danbury Mint is still adding new ones every year so your collection could grow! We have 13 different birds to choose from, besides this ornament, we also have: Baltimore Oriole, Titmouse, Purple Finch, Painted Bunting, Red Winged Blackbird, Sparrow, Rose Breasted Grosbeak, Evening Grosbeak, Goldfinch, Scarlet Tanager, Bluejay, and Cardinal. They are all hand painted and the detail on these is very realistic! Each one is uniquely beautiful and they come with a gold hanging cord and a little gold tag with the type of bird, unfortunately the Mockingbird is missing his gold tag. These are not only perfect for your tree, but also as gifts for a friend of their favorite bird, their state bird, or a color that matches their tree this year, or simply a pretty bird to put on a gift box for decoration.
- Material:Cold-Cast Porcelain
- Dimensions: Each bird size varies from approx. 3 1/2" to 4 1/2" in length
- Condition: Used. Excellent Condition. There is no damage on this ornament. Please remember these are USED items, they are NOT new. Every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and tear and imperfections. Refunds will not be given unless there’s gross misrepresentation of condition.
- Shipping is included on every order with some exceptions. See FAQ's for exceptions.
||5 × 5 × 5 in