- Pattern: Alpenflora (Discontinued)
- Made in Austria
- Vintage late 1960's*
- Details: Lilien Porcelain is world famous, high quality porcelain. The words "Handgemalt Inglasur" mean Hand-Painted, In Glaze and they are beautifully painted and beautifully glazed. This is a set of 3 cups. It has a floral pattern with red, blue and yellow flowers surrounded by green leaves and stems. They look to be small tea cups but could also be used for serving custard, pudding or other soft desserts. Also, I could see them on a make-up table with lipsticks or even as vases for small flowers.
- Material: Porcelain
- Dimensions: 3 inches Tall and 2.5 inches in Diameter (at its widest point).
- Condition: Vintage - Used. Excellent condition. There are no chips, cracks, or scratches on any of these cups. Please remember these are VINTAGE and ANTIQUE items, they are NOT new. Every effort has been made to show scratches, wear and tear and imperfections. Refunds will not be given unless there’s gross misrepresentation of condition.
- Shipping is included on every order with some exceptions. See FAQ's for exceptions.
*In the late sixties Lilien Porzellan ended the production of tableware and started to concentrate only on professional hotel porcelain. They still manufacture this pattern for the hotel and restaurant industries, slightly different, called Josephine Alpenflora. The new pattern is not hand-painted, as they are mass produced in large quantities.