- Pattern: Sylvia
- Made in Germany by Walther Glas
- Details: This is a gorgeous large glass bowl by Walther Glas in their Sylvia pattern which consists of large tulips all around the bowl. Not a vintage piece but so beautiful we decided to bring it to you, a beautiful work of glass-art. The bowl has both frosted and clear glass, the tulip shapes along with their leaves are frosted and the rest is clear. It has a ruffled/abstract like edging which forms the tulip detail and provides the life-like floral pattern. This piece would look stunning on a breakfast or lunch table with fruit, salad, rice, but would also make a great decorative bowl, perhaps flowers or floating candles. We have a smaller bowl in this pattern, please take a look at what's available as you may want both items for serving dips, dressings or other side items to accompany the large bowl or to hold potpourri.
- Material: Glass
- Dimensions: 12 inches in Diameter at its widest points (since there are indentations from the pattern). The bottom is 5 inches in Diameter, and it's 4.25 inches Tall
- Condition: Used, Excellent Condition. There are no chips or scratches, however, one of the "tulips" has a minor section missing the "frost" on the outside of the bowl, PLEASE SEE PICTURES. Please remember these used items, they are NOT new. Every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and tear and imperfections. Refunds will not be given unless there’s gross misrepresentation of condition.
- Shipping is included on every order with some exceptions. See FAQ's for exceptions.
Walther Glas is one of Germany's oldest glassmakers, (also known as Walter Glass). The company was founded in Germany in 1865 and is it known worldwide for it's brilliantly clear bohemian crystal glass. Walter-Glas continued production until 2011, when the original name was replaced by Walter Glass. Walther Glas still produces glassware today under the management of Volker Walther. They have also made pieces for "Mikasa". Enjoying a heritage of more than 150 years, Walther Glass is recognized today among collectors as one of the best antique crystal makers.
This is NOT - August Walther and Sons (August Walther's Glass).