- Pattern: Cape Cod (Discontinued)
- Vintage: 1947 - 1968
- Made in Ohio, USA by Imperial Glass Co.
- Details: This set of stemmed parfait glasses is part of the extensive Cape Cod glassware collection from Imperial Glass-Ohio. There are Wine glasses, footed Iced Tea glasses, Highball glasses, Footed Tumblers, Mugs, you name it, they probably made it in the Cape Cod pattern. That may be why it's such a popular pattern, and also because it is absolutely beautiful! These are pressed glass and feature beautiful ovals and diamonds in the pattern as well as a footed square base. Although this pattern was made from 1932 until 1968, the parfait glasses were only made between 1947 to 1968. They are great for serving parfaits, but can also be used for champagne, as juice glasses, as dessert glasses, or to serve a number of liquors such as Limoncello, Amaretto, Galliano, Aperol, and others. By the way, the silver tray in which this set is pictured is also for sale, if interested take a look at our listing in the Silver category. It is the Lancaster Rose Silver Plate Tray by Poole. We have several other items in the Cape Cod Pattern, such as the Platter/Cake Plate, Iced Tea Glasses and Gravy Boat, please feel free to browse our shop for "Cape Cod".
- Material: Glass
- Dimension: 5 3/4 inches Tall, 2 5/8 inches in Diameter (top) and 2 1/4 inches at the base.
- Condition: Vintage - Used. Excellent Condition. There are no scratches, cracks or chips. Please remember these are VINTAGE and ANTIQUE items, they are NOT new. Every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and tear and imperfections. Refunds will not be given unless there’s gross misrepresentation of condition.
- Shipping is included on every order with some exceptions. See FAQ's for exceptions.