- Pattern: Cape Cod (Discontinued)
- Vintage: 1932 - 1968
- Made in Ohio, USA by Imperial Glass Co.
- Details: This is a footed iced tea glass set which is part of the extensive Cape Cod glassware collection from Imperial Glass-Ohio. There are Wine glasses, stemmed Parfait glasses, Highball glasses, Footed Tumblers, Mugs, you name it, they probably made it in the Cape Cod pattern. That may be why it's such a popular pattern, and also because it is absolutely beautiful! These are pressed glass and feature beautiful ovals and diamonds in the pattern as well as a footed square base. These are meant for serving iced tea but would make a great water tumbler or used in the bar for a Tom Collins or Long Island Ice Tea. We have the Iced Tea glasses as well as the Parfait Glasses, Platter/Cake Plate and Gravy Boat in the Cape Cod pattern. If you're interested in starting a collection of Cape Cod glassware or adding to your existing collection, please browse our site for "Cape Cod".
- Material: Glass
- Dimension: 6 inches Tall, 3 inches in Diameter (top) and 2 1/5 inches at the base.
- Condition: Vintage - Used. Excellent Condition. There are no scratches, cracks or chips. Please remember these are VINTAGE and ANTIQUE items, they are NOT new. Every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and tear and imperfections. Refunds will not be given unless there’s gross misrepresentation of condition.
- Shipping is included on every order with some exceptions. See FAQ's for exceptions.