Home / Decor / Vases / Ceramic Vase, Hosley TM Potteries, Hand Made – Drip Glazed
Hosley TM Potteries Ceramic Vase – Hand Made – Drip Glazed
1 in stock
- Pattern: Drip Glazed Pattern
- Made in USA
- Circa 1980's
- Details: Absolutely gorgeous ceramic vase. Hand made by artisans with a drip color glaze in burgundy and brown with a touch of gray and black. As with all drip patterns, the pattern varies all around the vase. (See Pictures). Would look stunning on its own with mid-century modern decor, filled with flowers in a country decor or even match with today's modern, clean, aesthetic. I've seen similar vases listed as "vintage" but could not confirm any manufacturing dates. The only information I found was that Hosley" Potteries was a line of wholesale decorator pieces, however, they were known for being substantial and of good quality and I totally agree.
- Material: Ceramic
- Dimensions: 6.5 inches Tall, 3 inches in Diameter at its widest point and 1.5 inches in Diameter at the top opening
- Condition: Used. Excellent condition. There are no chips, cracks, or scratches on this piece. Please remember these are USED items, they are NOT new. Every effort has been made to show scratches, wear and tear and imperfections. Refunds will not be given unless there’s gross misrepresentation of condition.
- Shipping is included on every order with some exceptions. See FAQ's for exceptions.