- Pattern: Brandon
- Made in: Slovakia
- Vintage: 1990's
- Details: This is a stunningly beautiful urn with a equally gorgeous lid! The look is elegant, but I could see this fitting very well in a less traditional decor style. It did have its original green label that read: "Shannon Crystal, 24% Lead Crystal, Made in Slovakia" but unfortunately it was destroyed during cleaning, we did take a picture of it prior to cleaning so you can be sure it is Shannon. It is a very heavy piece, the price reflects some of the shipping costs we will incur. A beautiful addition to your home's decor. Gorgeous wedding gift too!! Actually the person we acquired this from received it as a wedding gift in 1995.
- Materials: 24% Lead Crystal
- Dimensions: 15.25 inches Tall including Lid, (without Lid is 9.5 inches Tall), The foot is square, measuring 5" x 5", and the bowl opening is 7.25 in Diameter.
- Condition: Excellent Condition. There are no chips, scratches, cracks or any other defects on this piece. Please remember these are ANTIQUE and VINTAGE items, they are NOT new. Every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and tear and imperfections. Refunds will not be given unless there’s gross misrepresentation of condition.
- Shipping is included on every order with some exceptions. See FAQ's for exceptions. This item will ship via Ground only.
Godinger Silver Company was founded in 1973 by Arnold Godinger and William Lefkowitz of New York and it is still family owned today. They offer high quality giftware pieces in silver plate, crystal, stainless, and alternative metals. They are one of the most successful manufacturers of giftware in the world today. Shannon Crystal has a ratio of 24% lead. This gives the crystal its unique characteristics of being strong and heavy while maintain superior clarity, shine and gorgeous light refraction.