- Pattern: Vincennes (Discontinued)
- Made in: Arques, France by Arc International
- Not Vintage: 1998 - 2000
- Details: This is a very popular pattern by Arc International from one of their most famous brands, Cristal D'arques-Durand. The Vincennes pattern was introduced in 1998. The pattern is lovely, with lots of cut arches, some shooting stars and fans, it's really a gorgeous vase. This is an extremely heavy vase, some of the cost reflects the shipping fees we will incur. This should enhance any bouquet of flowers, real or faux. Catches the light beautifully!
- Material: Glass
- Dimensions: Approx 11.5 inches Tall and 6 3/8 in Diameter at the top opening
- Condition: Vintage - Used. Excellent Condition, there are no chips, scratches, or any other damage on this piece, except for normal wear (but we don't see any signs of wear/use). Please remember these are VINTAGE and ANTIQUE items, they are NOT new. Every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and tear and imperfections. Refunds will not be given unless there’s gross misrepresentation of condition.
- Shipping is included on every order with some exceptions. See FAQ's for exceptions.
Arc International was founded in 1825 by a Frenchman called Alexander des Lyons de Noircarm in 1825 in the village of Arques in northern France. From 1897 onward, the company was dominated by the Durand family, who eventually purchased the firm entirely in 1926. Today, the family continues to be the sole proprietors. Through the years they have grown, they've invented different types of glass and expanded their lines and brands which include: Luminarc (launched in 1948), Arcoroc (launched in 1963), Cristal d'Arques (launched in Europe in 1968), Chef & Sommelier (launched in 2008), and Arcopal (1958). They have bought and sold many other brands like Pyrex (from 2005 - 2014) and even owned Mikasa from 2000-2008.