Vintage Fiber Optic Lighted Angel Christmas Tree Topper
1 in stock
- Made in: China for Kmart Corporation, Troy, Michigan
- Vintage: 1980's
- Details: This angel was marketed when fiber optics were still a novelty for Christmas decorations, it was something new and different. Her gown is red velvet on top and a silky polyester on the skirt. It is surrounded by a gorgeous "gold netting" ribbons with wired edges so you're able to position it anyway you'd like. She also has a gold sash made from wired mesh ribbon. On her left hand she holds a bouquet of velvet poinsettias and the leaves are sprinkled with gold. On her right hand is a star that lights (uses regular bulb, replacement included). As if that is not enough, her wings contain fiber optics that provide a really beautiful edge of light. This angel is electric, plugs into regular outlet, transformer included.
- Material: The head is plastic, clothes are different materials as described above
- Dimensions: 13 inches Tall, (to the tip of the wings) and approx 6 inches Wide
- Condition: Vintage - Used. Excellent Condition. Please remember these are VINTAGE and ANTIQUE items, they are NOT new. Every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and tear and imperfections. Refunds will not be given unless there’s gross misrepresentation of condition.
- Shipping is included on every order with some exceptions. See FAQ's for exceptions.