Home / Seasonal / Winter / Christmas Carolers Victorian Figurines – Set of 2, Male/Female, Vintage
Victorian Christmas Carolers Figurines – Set of 2, Male/Female
1 in stock
- Made in: Unknown
- Vintage: - Approx 1960's - 1980's
- Details: Similar to the Bryers Choice style of caroler figurines, this couple has the familiar large, open mouth as if they were singing. These are unbranded, looks like labels were removed long ago. Found in an estate sale so dating is nearly impossible but based on the owners of the estate, and the look and feel of these figures, we approximated their age. The attention to detail on these figures attest they are very well done. The man's coat is velvet and has metal (gold look) buttons, the sax he's holding is also highly detailed. His satin bow tie and matching top hat ribbon are very shiny, the rest of his clothes are made of felt. She is also wearing a velvet coat, trimmed in "fur" with gold buttons. The rest of her clothes and hat are felt and her boots are plastic, however, nice buckle detail on them as well. Her hair is very shiny and curly, he has plastic hair. Both look to have hand-painted faces. Sold as a set of two.
- Material: Velvet, felt, plastic
- Dimensions: He is 12 inches Tall. She is almost 12 inches Tall to the tip of her tilted hat.
- Condition: Vintage - Used. Excellent condition. Some normal wear from use, age and storage conditions. In our opinion, they could probably use a bit of cleaning. Please remember these are VINTAGE and ANTIQUE items, they are NOT new. Every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and tear and imperfections. Refunds will not be given unless there’s gross misrepresentation of condition.
- Shipping is included on every order with some exceptions. See FAQ's for exceptions.