Depression Glass Florentine I, Green, Hazel Atlas, Saucers, Set of 2
1 in stock
- Pattern: Florentine I, Green (aka Poppy)
- Made in USA by Hazel Atlas
- Vintage: early 1940's
- Description: Such a delight to find depression glass in great condition. These saucers/small plates are in the beautiful pressed glass pattern called Florentine I -Green, but many call it Poppy. This Hazel Atlas pattern was originally released in 1934, however, the plates with scalloped edges were not released until the early 1940's, and we also we know that the original colors from 1934 did not include green. The pattern has a repeating pattern of poppies, intertwined with a vining pattern which is very delicate and beautiful. Sold as a set of two. Perfect for serving appetizers, cake or other small dessert or even a fruit and cheese plate could be served on these. If you like this pattern, we also carry a serving platter, salad plates and fruit/dessert bowls. Please search our site for "Florentine" if interested.
- Material: Pressed Glass
- Dimensions: 5.5 inches in Diameter
- Condition: Vintage - Used. Excellent Condition. There are no cracks, chips or scratches except for normal wear and use. Please remember these are VINTAGE and ANTIQUE items, they are NOT new. Every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and tear and imperfections. Refunds will not be given unless there’s gross misrepresentation of condition.
- Shipping is included on every order with some exceptions. See FAQ's for exceptions.
||9.25 × 6.25 × 2 in