Pair of Crystal Taper Candle Holders
1 in stock
- Made: Unknown
- Vintage: Were unable to confirm provenance
- Details: This is a pair of very heavy, brilliantly cut, crystal candle holders. The pattern, which resembles a shooting star, like a bezel star, or snowflake, has several vertical lines and cuts that catch the light from many angles and disperses the light in a rainbow of hues, really stunning. We were unable to find the manufacturer or any history on these, if anyone has any information that would help, we would love if you'd share with us. Our best guess is that they could be Mikasa crystal. The look is elegant, cross between Art-Deco and Modern, Geometric. They have a very unusual shape. Perfect for taper candles and will match with many different decor styles and lighting.
- Materials: Crystal
- Dimensions: 9.0 inches Tall and 3.0 inches wide (at Base at its widest point).
- Condition: Excellent Condition. There are no chips, scratches, cracks or any other defects on these candle holders. there are a few visible air bubbles but that is normal even in fine crystal pieces. Please remember these are used items, they are NOT new. Every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and tear and imperfections. Refunds will not be given unless there’s gross misrepresentation of condition.
- Shipping is included on every order with some exceptions. See FAQ's for exceptions.