Crystal Sugar and Creamer Set, Ashford Pattern by GALWAY
1 in stock
- Pattern: Ashford by Galway Irish Crystal
- Made in Ireland
- Vintage: 1978 - today
- Details: This is a Sugar and Creamer Set (3 pcs incl the lid) in the Ashford pattern by Galway Crystal. This pattern is still being sold in today's market, typically found for over $45 plus additional shipping charges for the sugar and creamer set. The pattern is like faceted diamonds or criss-cross pattern, it is said that the inspiration for this pattern came from Ashford Castle in Ireland. This set catches the light beautifully and has a very pleasant crystal "ring-sound". They are a bit small, we think they're perfect for breakfast for one or two people, definitely not for a large dinner party. We are not experts, and this is the first piece we carry from Galway, but the Replacements website lists this as "blown glass", however they show it as "crafted in Ireland" and made by Galway, which is an Irish Crystal company, and there is no tell-tale sign (at the bottom) that this was blown glass so we are thinking it is crystal, but you may want to do research if these details are important to you, however, if you simply love it, as we do, then you'll be very happy with the set.
- Material: Crystal
- Dimensions: Creamer is 3.5 inches Tall, 4.25 inches Wide (including the handle and spout), the mouth opening is 3.0 inches in Diameter and the bottom foot is 2.0 inches in Diameter. Sugar is 3.75 inches Tall, (including the lid), 3.75 inches in Diameter at the opening and the foot is 2.25 inches in Diameter.
- Condition: Used. Excellent Condition, there are no chips, cracks, or scratches on any of these pieces. Please remember these are USED items, they are NOT new. Every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and tear and imperfections. Refunds will not be given unless there’s gross misrepresentation of condition.
- Shipping is included on every order with some exceptions. See FAQ's for exceptions.