- Pattern: Christie
- Made in Czech Republic - Imported by Bohemian Glassworks from renowned Czech Republic glass/crystal cutters/manufacturers.
- This is not a vintage item but we found it so lovely that decided to bring it to you. Although the Christie pattern is still being produced, I did not find a gravy boat being produced anymore.
- Details: Gorgeous cut crystal, Over 24%, PbO. It is strikingly elegant, catches the light from many angles due to its faceted cut pattern that simulates fans and diamonds. Even the stem, foot and handle have designs, as well as the scalloped border. It is a heavy piece that would enhance most table settings.
- Material: 24% Lead Crystal
- Dimensions: 4 3/4” tall and 7 1/4" spout to handle base is 2 7/8" in diameter
- Condition: Used, Excellent Condition. This is a molded piece, mold lines are visible as well as a few tiny air bubbles. There are no cracks, chips or scratches. Please remember these are VINTAGE and ANTIQUE items, they are NOT new. Every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and tear and imperfections. Refunds will not be given unless there’s gross misrepresentation of condition.
- Shipping is included on every order with some exceptions. See FAQ's for exceptions.
Bohemian glass, chiefly referred to as Bohemia crystal, is glass produced in the regions of Bohemia and Silesia, now parts of the Czech Republic. It has a centuries long history of being internationally recognized for its high quality, craftsmanship, beauty and often innovative designs.