- Pattern: Binding Bier
- Made in Germany
- Vintage: Unknown. We were unable to date
- Details: This is a wonderful, and very heavy, glass beer mug. It is quite large and accommodates 0.5L of beer, that's about 17 ounces. The mug is crystal clear glass, however, it's hard to show details and pattern on photos unless we darken the mug a bit, it has an interesting pattern of squares all around. The base narrows at the bottom which creates a nice "foot" for the mug. The front reads: "Zeugnis hoher Braukunst which loosely translates to "Certificate of High Brewing Art", since 1870". It has the name "Binding Bier" in blue and their eagle logo in red and white". Great mug for an Oktoberfest party! Also a great addition for a bar or man cave or for your favorite beer lover.
- Material: Glass
- Dimensions: 6 5/8 inches Tall, 3 1/2 inches in Diameter at the mouth opening, and it's approx 5 1/2 inches Wide including the handle
- Condition: Used. Excellent Condition. There are no cracks, chips or scratches except for normal wear. Please remember these are USED items, they are NOT new. Every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and tear and imperfections. Refunds will not be given unless there’s gross misrepresentation of condition.
- Shipping is included on every order with some exceptions. See FAQ's for exceptions.
The Binding Brewery is a German brewery in Frankfurt/ Main, whose history dates back to 1870 when Conrad Binding started his first company and is the biggest brewery in the state of Hessen. They also have a branch in the United States located in Norwalk, Connecticut. Over the years they have taken over other beer brewers and now includes labels such as: Binding Adler-Pils, Clausthaler, Henninger, Voice and Schöfferhofer. Their brand logo is an eagle and has been for almost 150 years, since 1870. The eagle is very much related to this community, it is in the city crest, in the logo for Eintracht Frankfurt, a German football club, and the local Bundesliga team which has a red and white eagle logo on their uniforms. The colors red, white and black are the colors of both the city and football team so this beer maker is very tightly connected to this state, its sports and its people.