- Made in USA
- Antique: circa 1914 - 1918
- Details: This is a rare can label from Flint River Brand Tomatoes. It has a very colorful stone litho image of a De Havilland DH-4 biplane which was made in Great Britain and the United States for a short time during WWI, and a beautiful looking red tomato. There is gold gilding details throughout the label that makes it even more beautiful. The attention to detail is amazing considering there were no computer graphics back then. It would take a craftsman 3 to 4 months to make the plates to produce a label like this. It is a stone lithograph image. These labels are from the World War I era (1914 - 1918), and are unused old factory stock that was abandoned at the Hollonville Canning CO. in Williamson, GA. It's rare to run into can labels this old with this kind of quality, definitely suitable for framing, and recommended to maintain this condition. Collecting labels has become a very popular hobby, mainly because of the beautiful and unique images/artwork that can be found. If this is your hobby, we have lots more labels available, please feel free to browse.
- Material: Paper
- Dimensions: 11 3/8" inches Wide and 4 inches High
- Condition: Vintage - Unused (Guaranteed Original). This is an original, old stock item, never been used, mint condition. The paper is yellowing but this is consistent with its age but is otherwise in mint condition. Please remember these are VINTAGE and ANTIQUE items. Every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and tear and imperfections. Refunds will not be given unless there’s gross misrepresentation of condition.
- Shipping is included on every order with some exceptions. See FAQ's for exceptions. All labels are shipped in acid-free bags at no additional cost.